|162.0±8.0 °C at 760 mmHg
|2.2±0.3 mmHg at 25°C
- Forbidden ligand strong oxidant, strong acid, acyl chloride, anhydride
- Avoid heat in contact conditions
- Hazardous Polymerizationno polymerize
Water solubility 10 g/L (20 ºC)
Freezing point <-77℃
1、Molar refraction index：40.89
Mainly used as polyurethane rigid foam catalyst
N, N-dimethylcyclohexylamine can be used in a wide range of rigid foams. One of the main applications is for insulating foams, including sprays, plates, laminated sheets and refrigeration formulations. N, N- dimethylcyclohexylamine is also suitable for the manufacture of rigid foam furniture frames and decorative parts. The catalyst can be used as the main catalyst alone, without adding organic tin, or supplemented with JD series catalyst according to the process and product requirements. It is also used as a rubber accelerator and as an intermediate in synthetic fibers.
Used as dye intermediates, used for vanillin, azo dyes, triphenylmethane dyes, also can be used as solvents, stabilizers, analytical reagents and so on. Also used as a catalyst.
Storage and transport information：
- Store in a cool and ventilated warehouse. Keep away from fire and heat source. The storage temperature should not exceed 30℃. Keep container sealed. Should be stored separately with oxidizer, acid, etc., do not mix storage. Explosion-proof lighting and ventilation facilities are adopted. Do not use mechanical equipment and tools that may cause sparks. The storage area shall be equipped with leakage emergency treatment equipment and suitable storage materials.
- Packed in iron drums, 50kg/ drum, 170kg/ drum. Flammable liquid <2>, sealed, stored in a cool place, away from fire source, fire transportation.
200KG/ drum storage: It is recommended to store in dry and cool areas and properly ventilated. After the original packaging, please fasten the packaging cover as soon as possible to prevent moisture and other substances from mixing and affecting the product performance. Do not inhale dust and avoid skin and mucous membrane contact. Smoking, eating and drinking are prohibited in the workplace. After work, shower and change. Store contaminated clothes separately and reuse them after washing. Maintain good hygiene.